In this honest Builderall review, I will introduce you to an ever increasingly popular online tool that promises to solve your digital marketing challenges. If you ever have done some kind of online marketing for even the shortest of time, you are likely to know that you have to deal with a plethora of services, tools, and plugins. You need one plugin for email marketing, another for SEO, and yet another for web design. The list goes on and on. This not only makes your marketing efforts expensive but also wastes a lot of your time.
What is Builderall
It is an all-inclusive digital marketing tool created by Erick Salgado that was launched in 2017. The idea behind the platform is to have all the tools you need to run a thriving online business in one place.
As such, you have a website builder that comes with various templates, email marketing components, social post management tool, video creator, analytics, push notifications tool among others. I guess it would be easier to outline the features that the tool does not include.
How Does It Work?
In this Builderall review, we will not delve too much into the tech stuff. However, it will not hurt to have a rough idea of how this technology powers your digital marketing efforts.
It is a cloud-based system, thus all you need is to create an account without having to download anything or do any other tweaks.
The Best Part About Builderall: Unlimited Options
- Create unlimited blogs websites, and stores.
- Build email lists of unlimited subscribers and also send unlimited emails.
- Integrate unlimited pages with their chattool with unlimited sequences, flows, and broadcasts.
- Host unlimited sites
- Access unlimited subdomains
- Get unlimited push notifications to your unlimited contacts
- Access unlimited traffic with unlimited bandwidth on your sites.
However, just as with many companies, it is highly likely that these sweet deals will not last forever. As such, try to make the best use of them when you can.
You will be surprised to know that most of the tools available for free with Builderall, would need you to pay for them as a separate package if you were using another tool. Here are some of these tools:
Drag and Drop Page Builder
However, we noticed that the drag and drop feature sometimes has hiccups. Moreover, you will need a little bit of practice to get used to it.
Sales Funnel Builder
This feature helps you build effective landing pages that help you create an effective relationship with your clients and prospects.
The beauty of it is that it comes with tons of templates that can be easily customized to meet the desired marketing goals. This can include building a sales letter funnel, lead magnet funnel, or even webinar funnels.
Email Autoresponder Tool
This tool comes in handy when you want to add some more functionality to your website. For instance, when trying to expand your sales capacity, you can increase your sales stream to your online business with the app builder.
Moreover, besides building your own apps, you can build apps for others which means some more revenue stream.
If you would like to build apps, Builderall is a real alternative to the market leader ClickFunnels.
Other Tools include:
- Script Generator – It will help you get started with your promotional campaigns and emails, by giving you hints about what to say.
- Facebook Integration – create a chatbot that helps you send, receive and respond to messages directly from your website.
- A design studio that helps you create mockups of your services and products.
- Create live webinars to fuel your marketing campaigns to generate more leads.
- The videos tool allows you to create animated videos, floating videos or any other kind of videos to effectively promote your business.
- You can as well build your own online course with the e-learning tool to sell your own products and services.
- It also features a marketplace where you can create your own affiliate program or where affiliates can help you market and sell your products.
In this Builderall review we’ll see three pricing options each tailored to meet the specific needs of digital marketers. You can choose from three options.
- The $9.90 USD option called web presence. With this package, you get a single domain without SSL. This means no access to MailingBoss, apps, among other advanced features.
- The digital marketing price option goes for $29.90 USD per month. It comes with a plethora of features that include website builder, sales funnels, connect up to 15 domains, MailingBoss, and SSL. However, you get to miss out on webinar tool, affiliate program FB chatbot app, and the marketplace.
- The final and the most premium price option is the Builderall business that goes for $49.90 USD. This package gives you access to all the platforms features and capabilities.
Conclusion: Builderall Review – Allrounder with little hiccups
Builderall is one of the most complete and usable digital marketing platforms ever built. It allows business owners and marketers to bring more customers to their doorstep, bring their ideas to life, get to sell their products, effectively deliver their messages among other things.
However, this Builderall review has established that it is not a perfect system. It is doesn’t have a polished software feel and you might find some hiccups dealing with the blog feature and the drag and drop technology.
Other than that, Builderall is one of the best things that has happened to website service providers, affiliate marketers, product creator, product creators, business owners, or anyone interested in online marketing and business.
Builderall Review - Allrounder With Little Hiccups
What is Builderall It is an all-inclusive digital marketing tool created by Erick Salgado that was launched in 2017. The idea behind the platform is to have all the tools you need to run a thriving online business in one place.As such, you have a website builder that comes with various templates, email marketing components, social post management tool, video creator, analytics, push notifications tool among others. I guess it would be easier to outline the features that the tool does not include.