Do you want to know when to use Clickfunnels? If you are an entrepreneur who has no programming skills and doesn’t know how to code but wants to build pages and sales funnel to grow your company… You should strongly consider using Clickfunnels.
The two main Purposes of Clickfunnels
- Collect leads: capture your visitors’ contact information, so you can follow up again and again even when they left your page. Send out automated emails, text messages or Facebook messages with follow up funnels, or connect your own favorite software
- Sell products or services: walk your traffic through every step of your sales process and convert them into buying customers. Also, you can add one-click upsells so you can increase your average cart value dramatically.
Within the Etison Editor it’s very easy to set up and customize pages. Using the drag and drop builder is very intuitive and simple… No Techy skills needed.
You can see live changed of everything you move and drag around. If you want to learn everything about the Software you can take a look at this site.
For which industries does Clickfunnels work?
Agencies, Freelancers, eCommerce, Coaching and Consulting, Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Non-Profits, Brick and Mortar Businesses
- If you have an Agency, you can capture leads for your business and gather new orders.
- Freelancers can build a personal website and show and sell their skills to get more gigs.
- Selling physical products in E-Commerce is also a viable option to use Clickfunnels.
- If you are in Coaching and Consulting you can also build up a Hero page and offer your skills as a Coach
- Having a funnel enables you to grow your network if you’re into Network Marketing. Through the power of the Internet, you can do this without harassing your friends and family.
- Affiliate Marketing and Blogging are other great options to use Clickfunnels to build bridge pages and promote other people’s products.
- Even Non-Profits can use Clickfunnels in their business in order to increase donations. You can find more out about that in this case study.
Conclusion: When to use Clickfunnels?
Being an Entrepreneur whether it’s online or offline gives you a lot of opportunities to use Clickfunnels.
Every business is dependent on new leads that are potential customers and sales.
Both can be acquired and increased by using Clickfunnels software and build smart funnels. And the best part is, it’s super easy and user friendly.
If you would like to takes Clickfunnels for a test ride, you can do this for a full 2 weeks. By getting on the trial through this link you will also get a full Training on how to use Clickfunnels software.