When looking to convert visitors to buying customers on your website, it often comes down to Instapage vs ClickFunnels. These are two great tools that can effectively help you to achieve this.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing automation tool that enables you to create marketing funnels, and email autoresponders among other things. Instapage is a unique tool that helps marketers to create outstanding, conversion-optimized landing pages for social media marketing and PPC advertising.
Instapage vs Clickfunnels
A platform for funnel and website building, that’s what Clickfunnels is. This tool allows its users to create and customize landing pages, sales pages and manage all of them easily.
Whereas Instapage can create web-based landing pages especially for your online marketing campaigns and general promotion.
For a quick but detailed comparison, let us looks at the pro and cons of each tool in a nutshell:
Instapage Pros & Cons
Being one of the best landing page builders in the market, you will be able is to roll out organized and conversion-optimized landing pages for PPC campaigns. Thanks to its automation features, including a huge selection of templates and a powerful page builder, it will help save lots of time and money. It’s other benefits include:
- Features a simple drag-and-drop UI thus page elements customization is quite easy.
- Includes over 100 landing page templates, and you can download some more in various WordPress marketplaces.
- Comes with built-in A/B testing tools that help measure performance and/or conversions by giving you detailed metrics, thus allowing you to effectively optimize your sales funnel.
- It integrates with a wide range of CRM tools and marketing providers to extend its functionality despite being a standalone landing page tool.
- It is compatible with WordPress.
Instapage is landing page builder first. Thus, to be able to build the sales funnels with it, you need extensive integrations which can be overwhelming and slow down productivity.
That eliminates it as a worthy Clickfunnels alternative.
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
The beauty of ClickFunnels is that it’s an all-inclusive platform. This means that you do not have to worry about multiple integrations to achieve the intended functionality. You can manage almost every aspect of the customer acquisition process. Other benefits of ClickFunnels include:
- Every aspect of marketing automation is handled internally including email marketing. It also features seamless integration to payment processors, which makes transactions pretty straight forward.
- It has a built-in email marketing capabilities, thus there is no need to use third-party apps such as MailChimp, Aweber, or any other email autoresponder software.
- An extremely easy to use landing page builder with the drag-and-drop functionality that includes all the bells and whistles.
- You can as well send SMS messages to your subscribers using the Twilio integration.
- Its CRM capabilities make the software a powerful marketing automation and sales funnel building tool.
- Its all-in-one aspects enable it to manage all aspects of the sales funnel. However, it never stands out in any particular category
- It is limiting in terms of hosting options.
- The drag and drop functionality is perfect for marketers without coding skills. However, for experienced designers who need deeper customizations, they are likely to find the program limiting.
Conclusion: Instapage vs Clickfunnels
It all trickles down to your needs. Clickfunnels is best suited for marketers with products or services to sell. This is thanks to the ease of building effective sales funnels within one tool. Instapage, on the other hand, is best suited for PPC marketers and business owners who need to create high converting landing pages.
By signing up for your Free Clickfunnels Trial through this site you’ll get these bonuses, that will help you get started.