When looking to convert visitors to buying customers on your website, it often comes down to Instapage vs ClickFunnels. These are two great tools that can effectively help you to achieve this. ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing automation tool that enables you to create marketing funnels, and email autoresponders among other things. Instapage is a unique tool that helps marketers to create outstanding, conversion optimized landing pages for social media marketing and PPC advertising.
Instapage vs Clickfunnels
Instapage Pros & Cons
- Features a simple drag-and-drop UI thus page elements customization is quite easy.
- Includes over 100 landing page templates, and you can download some more in various WordPress marketplaces.
- Comes with built-in A/B testing tools that help measure performance and/or conversions by giving you detailed metrics, thus allowing you to effectively optimize your sales funnel.
- It integrates with a wide range of CRM tools and marketing providers to extend its functionality despite being a standalone landing page tool.
- It is compatible with WordPress.
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
- Every aspect of marketing automation is handled internally including email marketing. It also features seamless integration to payment processors, which makes transactions pretty straight forward.
- It has a built-in email marketing capabilities, thus there is no need to use third-party apps such as MailChimp, Aweber, or any other email autoresponder software.
- An extremely easy to use landing page builder with the drag-and-drop functionality that includes all the bells and whistles.
- You can as well send SMS messages to your subscribers using the Twilio integration.
- Its CRM capabilities makes the software a powerful marketing automation and sales funnel building tool.
- Its all-in-one aspects enables it to manage all aspects of the sales funnel. However, it never stands out in any particular category
- It is limiting in terms of hosting options.
- The drag and drop functionality is perfect of marketers without coding skills. However, for experienced designers who need deeper customizations, they are likely to find the program limiting.
Conclusion: Instapage vs Clickfunnels
It all trickles down to your needs. Clickfunnels is best suited for marketers with products or services to sell. This is thanks to the ease of building effective sales funnels within one tool. Instapage, on the other hand, is best suited for PPC marketers and business owners who need to create high converting landing pages.
Sign up for the 14 day Trial of Clickfunnels here and get this Bonus
To claim your Bonus sign up for the Clickfunnels 14-Day Trial or the Funnel Builder Secrets Discount and send a Facebook Message
Get Clickfunnels Now!
Instapage Vs Clickfunnels - Pros, Cons and Differences
Clickfunnels is best suited for marketers with products or services to sell. This is thanks to the ease of building effective sales funnels within one tool. Instapage, on the other hand, is best suited for PPC marketers and business owners who need to create high converting landing pages.