Last Updated on
Webinars are a great way to sell online. Especially when you are selling higher-priced products, that need some introduction to the potential buyer. A great way to do that would be in a Clickfunnels live webinar because you can set up your pages in order to achieve higher success.
Top salespeople and high figure earners use webinars all the time because they know about the benefits.
Set Up Your Clickfunnels Live Webinar
Got to your Clickfunnels account and connect it to your webinar software.
Here is how you connect
The next step is to create a webinar funnel, that suits your intention of giving a live webinar.
- When you are logged in to your Clickfunnels account add a new funnel.
- Click on “Add New” choose the classic editor option and “Create New Funnel”
- “Choose” to host a webinar and click on “live webinar”
4. Select the Templates for your two funnel steps and then click on the little gear icon on the bottom right corner, of your registration page.
5. Set the Webinar event time, to show when you want to go live.
What To Say In Your Live Stream
The more webinars you will give the more routine you will get. Nonetheless always have a successful sales script prepared.
It would be a great mistake to just start chatting, without a certain goal in mind, to lead your attendants to. To get the most out of your webinar I strongly recommend getting the “Perfect Webinar Script” by Russell Brunson.
This script is the result of years and years from marketing experience and probably the most effective sales script out there.
If you should need further help you can always go to Clickfunnels Help Desk or send me a message.